커뮤니티

자유게시판
자유게시판

남한에 대한 예언 말씀

페이지 정보

작성자 오드보라 작성일07-07-28 17:04 조회4,280회 댓글0건

본문

남한에 대한 예언 말씀 

2007년 7월 17일(제헌절) 마크비써 목사에게 주의 말씀이 임하여서 선포합니다.

여호와께서 통치하시니 만민이 떨것이요. 여호와께서 좌정하시니 땅이 요동할 것이로다.

여호와께서 시온에서 광대하시고 모든 민족위에 높으시도다.(시99:1~2) .

주께서 한국 너에게 말하노라. 나 주 여호와 하나님, 통치하고 다스리는 자라.

내가 너에게 보여주고, 또한 너희를 통해서 온 열방가운데 나를 보여 주리라.

나는 이스라엘을 세우고 또 한국을 세워 저주 가운데 있는 열방들에게 축복이 되게 하리라.

내가 와서 너의 나라를 통하여 나의 성전에서 나를 보여 주었다.

너는 나의 임재를 보았고, 나의 축복을 경험한 나라이다. 나는 너의 하나님이라.

내가 와서 어두움에 있는 백성인 너희들을 세웠고 나의 이름을 메고 가는 자들이 되었노라.

지금 나의 음성을 들을지어다. 내가 다시 와서 나의 영광으로 이 땅을 흔드는 때라.

지금 너희들이 나의 정한 신부로서, 아름다운 교회로서, 나의 거룩한 이름을 부르는 백성들로서 내 앞에 서게 되리라.

너희들을 공공장소에서, 도시 광장에 서서 “여호와께서 통치하신다” 하나의 목소리로 선포하리라.

또한 경제적인 분야나 일터에서 너희들이 변화를 보리라. 나의 신부, 나의 특사로 대중 가운데 세우리라.

사람들은 말하리라. “누가 너희에게 권세를 주고 그 목소리를 주었느냐” 그러나 내가 말하노라 내 말씀은

절대로 헛되이 돌아가지 않으리라. 내가 선포한 나의 말은 그대로 이루리라. 너희들은 볼 것이다.

나라가 하루에 구원받을 수 있는 것을 보리라. 나의 영광을 선포하는 나라의 백성들이 한 목소리로 일어나는

그 놀라운 것을 보게 되리라. 이것이 너희들 자신의 노력으로 성취되지 않고 나의 영광으로 이루어지리라.

이번 해 지금, 나의 영을 이 땅 가운데 풀어 주어 이 나라 사회 각 분야에 침투되어 지역사회에 변화를 가져

오리라. 공공장소에서 회개하며 나 하나님께로 돌아오는 사람들을 보리라. 나의 이름으로 인간이 만든 그

기초들을 다 흔들리라. 나는 와서 무너진 장막을 회복하고 내 성전에 불을 가져오리라.

내가 소멸하는 불로 오리니 나의 것 아닌  모든 것을 소멸하고 내 임재를 네 위에 채우리라.

한국이여 내가 말하노라. 너는 먼지와 같아서 바람이 부는 대로 불려 가리라.

내가 다시 세계 열방가운데로 나가도록 세우고 불어 내리라. 나의 얼굴를 구하라. 나의 영광을 나타내리라.

많은 사람들은 나의 성전에서 자신들의 영광을 구하고 그들의 나라를 세우려고 노력했다.

이 왕국들은 모래 성벽과 같아서 다 무너지리라. 내가 그들의 숨겨진 계획과 심령을 노출시키리라.

나는 아간을, 발람을, 이사벨을, 아합을 노출하고 게하시를 또 다른 계획을 가진자들을 다 노출시키리라.

나의 얼굴을 구하면 살리라.

나의 놀라운 임재가 급하고 강한 바람과 같이 너희들에게 불어 오리니 많은 사람들이 구원을 받을 것이요,

나의 영광을 보며 치유를 받으리라. 내가 너의 나라 땅을 확장시키고 네 영토의 경계에 은총을 주리라.

너희들은 서서 내가 행하는 것을 찬양하라. 올해에 특별한 은총을 주리라.

너희들의 결혼을 기뻐하고 잉태하지 못한 자들이 잉태하여 기뻐 하리라.

이 나라의 몰락신(유산)의 저주를 끊었고 또한 가정의 이혼과 분리, 별거의 저주를 끊었노라.

관계 회복의 때라. 나의 은총이 너희 안에 있는 계절이라.

젊은 사람들이 길거리에서 큰 기쁨으로 내 앞에서 춤을 추리라.

대부흥이 한국에 청소년 젊은 사람 가운데서 일어나리니, 세계 열방들이 보게 되리라.

내가 내 성전에 임하여 새 일을 행하리니 나의 이름이 온 땅 가운데 찬송을 받으리라.  아멘! 
      ------------------- 예언목사소개:마크비써 목사

마크비써목사는 남아프리카 공화국에서 출생하여 7세에 예수님을 영접하고 9세

부터 예언을 시작하였다. 이 선지자사역은 러시아,모잠비크,전 아프리카에서 신

학교와 성서대학의 강의로 시작하여 런던, 중국, 핀란드, 미국의 여러주와 도시,

일본, 한국, 짐바브웨, 스위스, 탄자니아, 스와지랜드, 남아프리카전지역등 72회

이상(남아프리카 제외) 국제적으로 사역하였다. 현재 3개의 선지자학교를 운영

하여 선지자적 사역훈련으로 교회를 일으키고있다. 그 중 한국은 1995년 이래로

12년간 23회 방문하여 120개이상의 교회와 단체에서 사역하였다. 방문한 여러나

라 중 한국은 하나님의 사랑과 은혜로 그의 마음 깊이 심겨진 나라이다.

(New Wine 뉴와인잡지 - vol.43 August 2007호 표지인터뷰 참조하십시오.)

South Africa          Off/Fax: 27 31 765 5308    Cell: 27 73 336 2240 

P.B.O. #930016272    markv@pem.org.za          www.pem.org.za

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prophetic Word for South Korea - 17 July 2007

The Word of the Lord has come to me saying:

The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; He sits enthroned between the chrerubim,

let the earth shake.  Great is the Lord in Zion; He is exalted over all nations. them praise your

great Name - He is Holy. Psalm 99;1,2

The Lord say's to you  Korea. "I am the Lord your God that reigns and rules. 

I will show myself to you and through you to all the nations of the earth.

I will cause you to build with Israel and you will be a blessing to other nations that are

under the curse.  I have come to you and shown Myself in My house through out your nation.

You have seen My presence and experienced My blessing.  I am the Lord your God that is

great in Zion. I have come to you and have raised you up from obscurity to be a people that

have carried My Name. Now listen to My voice: I am coming again, and this time I come to

shake the earth with My Glory. Even now you will see an aligning of My Bride, My beautiful

church, My holy people who I have called by  My Name to stand in the town square and

in the public place to declare in one voice that Jehovah Reigns. 

You will see a change in the market place and in the economics arena.

I will come to establish My Bride as a Voice and an envoy, one that will be seen publicly.

People will say, 'who gave you authority, who gave you a voice' but I say to you that My

Word will not return to Me void. My word will accomplish all that I have spoken into existence.

You will see ' a nation can be saved in day'. You will see a great uprising and one voice rise

as My people declare My Glory and not their own achievements.  Even now this year there

will be a release of My Spirit that filter into every segment of society and bring change to

the community.  You see people will repent in the public place and return to Me says the

Lord.  I am coming to shake the very foundations that man has made in My Name. 

I am coming to restore the fallen tabernacle and bring My fire into My house.

I am a consuming fire and will remove all that is not of Me and bring My presence over you. 

I say to you Korea, that I will cause you to be like dust, that when blown by the wind it goes

to where the wind sends it.  I will blow again on you and will raise you up again to go into the

nations of the world.  Seek My Face and I will show you My Glory.  There have been many

who have seeked their own Glory and have tried to build their kingdom on My House. 

These kingdoms that are made of sand will fall. There will be an exposing of the heart

and a revealing of hidden agendas. I will expose the Aikins, I will expose the Balaam's,

I will expose the Jezebels and Ahab's, I will expose the Gehazi's and those who have

another agenda.  Seek Me and Live.  There is a mighty wind of My presence that is coming

over you and many will be saved and healed as they see My Glory.  I will increase your land

and give you favour on all your borders.  You will stand and give Me praise for what I will do. 
        In the year of My favour on you, will see the young rejoice in the their marriage and barren

woman rejoice in her pregnancy.  I have broken the curse of Mollech (abortion) and I have

broken the curse of separation and divorce (widow/widower) over you. This is a

time for restoration of relationships. This is a season of My favour on you.  There will be

great joy in streets as the young dance before Me.  There will be a mighty revival among the

youth of Korea that will be seen in all the Nations of the world.  I am coming to do a new thing

in My house and My Name will be praised over all the earth." Amen.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

누리글선교센터 | 서울시 동대문구 이문로 88-26(이문동) 2층 (우 02044) Tel. 02-968-8292 이메일: nurigeul@daum.net
Copyright © 누리글선교센터 All rights reserved. 상단으로